ok in this post I will discuss about the procedure text,
what is procedure text? what is the generic structure of the procedure text? what is example of procedure text?
alah sok" bahasa inggris ini haha, gak papa gan ini kan postingan saya terserah dong mau nulis apa :) . ok langsung aja gan disedot tentang Pengertian Procedure text .
Procedure text is a text to describe how to make or doing something
Generic Structure of Procedure Text:
1. Goal/Aim (Tujuan)
2. Materials (Bahan-bahan)
3. Steps/Methods (Langkah-langkah)
Example procedures about how to make something:
The Procedure of Making Meatballs
- 1 kilo of very fine minced meat (preferably beef)
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams of tapioca-flour
- 4-8 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- First of all,mix garlic, red onion, salt, and white pepper in a mortar or mixer.
- Second step, mix the spice-mixture with the eggs, the tapioca-flour and the minced meat.
- After that, use your fingers, add a cup of water, and keep on working until the mixture feels soft and smooth.
- Then, boil some water in a rather large pot, at least about 2 liters.
- Next step, start rolling the mixture into small meatballs.
- Finally, lower the meatballs into the boiling water. When they float up to the surface the meatball are ready to serve.
Example of scientic experiment procedure:
-tools and materials:
§ a small measuring cup
§ Plastic with lid tightly
§ Baking soda
1. Scratch paper 10cmx10cm rectangular size.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and then fold a square
3. Enter into a plastic container 1 / 2 cup vinegar and a small 1 / 4 small glasses of warm water.
4. After that, enter the last paper contains baking soda into a plastic wadad and close the meeting as soon as possible.
5. Shake the plastic moment and then away and get down! (not serious).
6. As a result KABOOOOMMMMM plastic was going to explode like a bomb.
WHY? because soda (sodium bicarbonate => NaH(CO3) 2) is alkaline and vinegar (acetic acid => CH3COOH) acid, when the two met then the soda will be decomposed, carbonate will turn into carbon dioxide which causes the gas bubbles.